It’s getting harder to focus

As I arrived at work today I continued with my tasks, still the same task like 2 weeks before. I am still working on a big project that is very hard. My biggest challenge was that students from all over the world have difficult names and some include umlauts or special characters. I tried a lot to convert every string to a UTF-8 one. I already had tried this last week, but the only thing I got was errors or weird outputs. Today I found another solution online and luckily it worked and now my program is working perfectly.

„It’s getting harder to focus“ weiterlesen