At Monday last week I had to modified the script again because they change the host from where the script is running and it dosen’t work any more.

The problem was that the host where the script ran is no Domain Controller and the PowerShell-script can’t import the required module. So I added 3 lines with code and the script works now! But I add some more features to the script as a example now every Wednesday a e-mail will send to the helpdesk with the an Excelsheet from the scan.

The penetration-test are still in progress.I wrote a .apk-file (Android application package) so if my target install these .apk I get full access to the phone as example I can locate the target or I can turn on the camera and get a live-stream from the camera.

Schreibe einen Kommentar