The whole last week, we have to test 2 more websites (hostelworld.com and bedandbreakfastworld.com).
Now I explain, how we proceed:
– We get a Excel table with a lot of listed bugs (about 200-400 bugs) for a specific website.
– Leo an I split the list, we organise our own workload.
– The list contains the bug ID, the reporter, a short summary of the bug, the priority and the status.
|5277||blo||P1||Kristen Bourrillion||NEW||No availability showing
when there is availability
– We use a tool, it is called Bugzilla to create bugs and retest bugs.
– We enter the ID at Bugzilla and get the complete information of the bug.
– Now we check, if the issue is still remains.
– As a last resort, we give a retest status for the bug.
Later more about work…
Greetz to Germany,